It's been overstated that the purpose of our lives is to "worship God". Being a worship leader I believe that my job is to create the best opportunity for people to enter into worship. I think most of our life can be reduced to creating or taking opportunities...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog On.


Wow... 3 years, 1 month, and 10 days goes by quickly! In that amount of time, we got pregnant and had our first child, wrecked a car and bought another, we added a significant number of bullets to our resumes, and I didn't write 1 blog post!

I'm not sure what to blame it on, except maybe that I'm lazy.

I'm trying to embrace creativity in several areas of my life, and I decided to engage a principle from Darrell Evans about creativity. Basically, there is no bad creativity. Every creative thought you get out of your head allows you to move on to the next one.

I'd like more creative ideas to flow regarding God, work, music, and relationships, so I'm back at it.

So, I say to the Glory of God and the development of myself and others, "Blog on."

No comments: