It's been overstated that the purpose of our lives is to "worship God". Being a worship leader I believe that my job is to create the best opportunity for people to enter into worship. I think most of our life can be reduced to creating or taking opportunities...

Monday, December 14, 2009

Family

This weekend, I was involved with a production at our church in Oak Creek, WI. I wasn't a part of the actual musical, but I lead the cast/crew in a short worship/prayer time before each performance. There were a couple of times that I just sat back to listen to everyone singing and was just overcome with the thought that what makes our church great is that we're all family... not because of natural blood, but because of our common ground in Christ.

Families are families because of something in common. At the end of the day, that shared connection always stands stronger than any differences. And, thank God for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog
God bless you